Our temperature transmitter/switches utilize PT100 technology to provide continuous temperature monitoring, electronic temperature switching, and transmission of analog output of 4 mA to 20 mA while providing local digital indication.
- Allows for one or two switching outputs as well as an optional analog output
- Two buttons on top allow simple adjustment of the temperature set points, reset points, switching functions and the measuring range of the optional analog output
- Wide measuring range (between -300° F and 1,100° F / -200° C and 600° C) covers the majority of temperature measuring and switching applications
- 1/2" NPT male standard connection, 1/4" NPT optional A variety of stem lengths are available for maximum versatility (also available with adjustable insertion lengths)
- A version with tapered stem is also available for rapid response times
- Durable stainless steel housing and wetted parts
- The housing and replaceable measuring insert are screwed together to allow the exchange of the measuring insert without opening the connection to the process
Note: Thermowells are recommended for pressure, corrosive fluids and high velocity applications.