Remote Handheld Thermometer
TEL-FAST thermometers, distributed by Specialloy, are hand-held, battery-operated devices that safely and accurately measure temperature using non-contact infrared technology. Infrared sensors consist of optics, detector, display, and output. Special optics gathers infrared energy from a target and focuses this energy onto a custom detector. The detector converts the infrared energy into an electrical signal proportionate to the temperature of the target surface being measured and is displayed as a digital temperature measurement in °F or °C within milliseconds. Tel-Fast thermometers are ideal for food preparation, automotive, science, electronics, plant maintenance, construction, and HVAC markets.
- Display temperature measurement in °F or °C within milliseconds
- Temperature ranges between -76°F (-60°C) and 1600°F (871°C)
- Distance-to-target ratios defined up to 30:1
- Back-light LCD displays
- Auto-off capability
- Select models read Min-Max-Dif-Avg temperatures
- HACCP accuracy requirements met on specific models
- Rugged plastic design and one button operation combine for ease of use. Simply point the unit at the desired target and hold the "on" button for the temperature to display.
- Optional laser sighting feature makes aiming very precise.