Remote Dial Indicating Thermometers
- Indicates media temperature using a temperature-actuated liquid in the sensing element and a highly accurate, high quality pressure gauge
- As the media temperature increases, the capillary fill fluid vaporizes, increasing pressure in the Bourdon tube to activate the movement and pointer for proper indication
- Ranges available from -40° F/C to 60° F/C through 100° F/C to 350° F/C
- 2-1/2", 4", 4-1/2" and 6" sizes
- Brass, stainless steel, or phenolic case
- Dry or liquid filled
- Bottom, back or lower back connected
- Mounting options: front or rear flange, bezel, and u-clamp
- Capillary material: copper or stainless steel.
- Bulb material & dimensions: copper or stainless steel, 2-5/8" x 3/8" through 7-5/8" x 3/8"
- The dial scale graduations are non-linear, therefore the highest degree of accuracy and readability is found in the upper half of the scale
Note: Thermowells are recommended for pressure, corrosive fluids and high velocity applications.